Sunday, March 13, 2011

The German Flu

Sorry for the lack of posts lately - and right after I promised to be better, too!
I unfortunately came down with the flu thing that has been going around the college since Berlin. Five out of the seven people in my house have had/still have it - and that's pretty representative of all of us! I missed two days of school, managed to make it to the weekend trip to Dingle (though I perhaps should have stayed home), and the coughing has still not gone away. :(
At least I'm not the only one who's been sick, and I've had it a bit better than some people (though worse than others). It seems like everyone's on the mend now, so that's good!
But now that I've returned to the land of the living, I'm going to catch up on a few posts, and hopefully stay caught up from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment