Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dingle

So the weekend before last, we all went to Dingle. Unfortunately that was the weekend that I was really sick, so it wasn't as much fun as it could have been. I was definitely happy for the bus tour around the area - I had enough energy to sit and watch pretty things go by :)
Most of this post, then, is just going to be pictures of the area. It was really foggy that day, but I thought it was still beautiful.









This is the beach where we stopped for a picnic lunch - it was really neat.


There were also lots of really cool rock colors and textures at the beach.





This was a really old, really small church that we visited (we sort of raced another group of tourists to get there first!)
I think this was a birds nest - it was just sitting on top of the trimmed-back hedges... but it definitely had a hollow in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment