Wednesday, August 8, 2012

More than I can chew..

As I'm sure you can guess, I didn't get around to finishing that costume. I *way* overestimated my abilities to fit everything into a set amount of time. I did finish the corset (white and pink) and a patchwork-style petticoat, but made absolutely no headway on the dress itself. Luckily, the friend I was going to make it for is the best, and doesn't mind that it's now turned into a I-don't-know-when-I'll-finish-it project, due to us being almost 2,000 miles away now.

Yes, I have arrived in Oregon. M and I had an epic road trip (pictures and stories coming soon), and are now entering the great job search. So I'll try to keep things updated here as I work on projects, but I may be  somewhat intermittent in that regard.

No comments:

Post a Comment