Monday, August 27, 2012

Etsy shop is open

As of yesterday, my Etsy shop has re-opened! Everything that was up there before I moved is there again. I've also been working on some new crochet projects. It gets a bit chilly in the evenings here, and makes me want to work with yarn again - a welcome change from 95 degree weather when I don't even want to think about having a lap full of yarn. So I have a grey and purple striped hat, made partially out of yarn I spun, and a matching set of hat and wrist-warmers in a soft green wool-blend. Pictures coming soon!

They will also be up on Etsy for sale soon.

Oh, and also, I got to raid my grandmother's yarn stash!! Granted, it was living in her basement, and there were quite a few manky bits (not to mention one small box I *think* a mouse had a nest in at some point).... BUT it was still lots of fun. There was some fun wool yarns, one small skein of alpaca(!!), and a couple bags of this cotton/linen/acrylic blend that's part matte and part satiny, and rather soft. Some of the skeins are white and some are pink - I think I like the white ones better.

I'm thinking I'll have to learn how to knit lace, and maybe make a shawl out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment