Sunday, May 1, 2011

Durham

So, I know I haven't posted anything in quite a long time. It was hard for me, as it kept getting closer to the time I'd have to leave Ballyvaughan. I think that I knew that if I did put up any posts, I'd have to write about how it was almost time to leave, and writing it down would make it real.

But now that I've actually left, and I can't do anything about it :)  I should be able to update some about my post-term travels!

I went through Scotland with a friend from the BCA and her friend from back home, and now I'm back in Durham for about a month.

pics of Nessie coming up!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! You're alive! How was Scotland? Sounds good.

    aunt susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yes I'm alive :D
    Hopefully some posts on scotland coming soon, once I get all the photos organized (there were a lot)

    ReplyDelete