Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A different direction

So it's been almost an entire year since I last posted here. I left Ireland, spent two months in England, several at home, and then my senior year at college.

My plans for this blog have changed. Originally, after my time abroad, I thought I would just let it sit, and forget about it. After all, I had nothing I wanted to post. But I'm thinking of starting it up again, and this time it will be a little different. I'll be sharing my art projects as I go along - finished work, ideas, step-by-step guides on how to do things... Hopefully something will serve as inspiration for someone else, and that will be good.

Of course, if I travel anywhere, or see anything exciting, I'll maybe post about that, too (thus why I'm keeping the "other" in the title!).

Best,
  Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment